-Approx. 2 lbs Roma tomatoes, halved (and in season!!!)
-1 Vidalia or sweet onion, quartered
-2 jalapeños, sliced lengthwise and seeded, depending on your preferred level of heat
-6 cloves of garlic with skin on (you can add a couple more or less depending on your level of garlic love)
-the juice of 1 lime
-1 teaspoon of salt
-1 teaspoon cumin
-1 large handful of fresh cilantro
1. Set oven to broil.
2. Place tomatoes, onions, garlic, and jalapeños on a lined baking sheet and broil until charred and blistered, approx. 10-12 minutes depending on your oven.
3. Remove sheet pan from oven. Peel garlic and place all roasted ingredients in a food processor or blender.
4. Add salt, lime juice, and cumin.
5. Blend all ingredients together to desired texture.
6. Add cilantro and blend once more.
7. Enjoy warm with your favorite tortilla chips!!!