New recipe alert!
We call it weekend frittata because hardly a weekend goes by without one of these on the breakfast table. If you’ve never made one before, GET TO IT! It’s so easy and makes a super yummy breakfast. It’s also a great way to clean out leftover veggies and meat in the fridge. The possibilities and combos of veggies, proteins, and cheese are endless here. Have fun coming up with your family’s favorite version.
1/2 cup half and half
1/4 t. Dry mustard
3/4. t. Salt
pepper to taste
Add whatever additional ingredients you like! This video recipe includes ham, asparagus, onion, garlic, and a blend of grated gruyere and fontina cheese.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Whisk eggs, salt, pepper, mustard powder really well. Set aside
• In a 12 inch oven safe skillet, melt 2 T. Butter on medium high heat and add veggies to sauté.
• If adding any meat, add now.
• Add 1/2 of egg mixture to the sauté pan.
• Sprinkle cheese around pan.
• Add remaining eggs and let cook on stove until eggs start to become solid and set around the edges of the pan.
• Place in 400 degree oven and bake until almost completely set and slightly browned around the edges.